Re: Triumph Marquee Ownership

To: "Gano, Ken" <kengano@advant.com>, <rjw@cyberbeat.com>
Subject: Re: Triumph Marquee Ownership
From: "Tony Childs" <tochilds@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 08:34:58 -0400
Cc: "triumphs mail list" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
It, indeed, would now be none other than BMW!  They even sponsor a 3 day
event called EURO (EURO '98, this year) in October at their manufacturing
facility in Greer, SC.  Last year's event had Alpha Romeo, AH, BMW, Jag,
Jensen, Landrover, MB, MG, Morgan, Morris Minor, Opel, Porsche, Riley, RR,
Triumph, TVR and Volvo (?) represented.  There was also an operational
Amphicar in attendance!  I don't think there is a website for the event,
but anyone interested can call 1-888-879-2199 for information (in true BMW
style, they hire a professional events group to stage the show!)  This
year's EURO is scheduled for October 16-18.

> From: Gano, Ken <kengano@advant.com>
> To: rjw@cyberbeat.com
> Cc: triumphs mail list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
> Subject: RE: Triumph Marquee Ownership
> Date: Monday, June 15, 1998 1:09 AM
>

> This is strictly a guess (and I'd appreciate a definitive answer also)
but I