Re: In the Corner, TFN

To: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: In the Corner, TFN
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 10:03:11 -0400 ()
Cc: Carol Zingone <carol@dalton-rosberg.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
> Carol Zingone admitted:

> > Poor Sybill was trying so hard to to start, but couldn't, because her
> > foolish owner had all the spark plug leads off by one....
> > Wouldn't have been so bad, except it was discovered at a Triumph Club
> > Tech session at my house.  A healthy serving of crow was consumed by
> > myself....

fred thomas suggested:

> Be sure to take a wash cloth and towel with you to work = spark plugs
> wires & then heater hose, Carol please move slowly. Andy, you and Joe
> have to help Carol/Sybill while she visits you in the corner.

Will do, Fred! But 'fess up, Scions. Who amongst us can HONESTLY say
they've never done anything like this? I've done it (ask Bob Bownes
about the Mk.3 GT6 he bought from yours truly several years ago), and I've
diagnosed it for others.

Joe, Carol, I bet we'll need to make plenty of room in that corner!

--Andy