RE: Aniston Alabama

To: "'Musson, Carl'" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>, <vitesse@juno.com>, <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Subject: RE: Aniston Alabama
From: "Jim Altman" <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 12:00:45 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Lets not carry things too far.  Best thing about Alabama is that it fills
the gap between Georgia and Mississippi.  Then there's the one about the
fire at the Governor's Mansion, it burned down to both axles. Then there's
the one.... Seriously tho, Northern Alabama is hilly/mountainous and very
pretty. Its a swell place. I have no idea about housing prices or the like,
and although I have driven through Anniston on a couple of occasions I can
not speak to its character as far as industrial etc etc.  Hugh? Can you help
on that one?

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6#CC28754L  W4UCK