RE: Aniston Alabama

To: musson@satie.arts.usf.edu
Subject: RE: Aniston Alabama
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 09:05:42 -0600
Cc: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
> Hugh - you make it sound so good, maybe we should all move to
> Aniston...

I think he was saying something about it being paradise....

> Brad - I'm further south than that, but - hey, anything has got to
> be better than Lincoln, Nebraska.

Carl,  I happened to like Lincoln and the plains area!  A lot few
people, no traffic congestion, more laid back atmosphere and its
HOME.  The only thing really lacking is the availabilty of Triumph
parts close by!!

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)

1964 Spitfire4            BFC25720L (In "Teething" Mode right now)
1966 TR4A                CT72398L (Waiting for garage space to start teardown)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Suspension just about ready to install)