RE: Aniston Alabama

To: jaltman@altlaw.com
Subject: RE: Aniston Alabama
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 11:12:47 -0600
Cc: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Jay,

Trust me, there isn't anything anyone can say about Nebraska and the
plains that I probably haven't heard before<g> besides, you
shouldn't talk about our govenors house like that!.  I've found over
the years that just about EVERYONE is preferential to the place they
born and raised.  I've traveled all over this country for almost 20
years and there isn't much of it that I don't like.  Being raised
where I was, when I go to places like Tennessee or Alabama I find the
scenery beautiful but after a while I start feeling hemmed in.  I'm
used to being able to see for great distances.   I'm just thankful
that I've been able to see such a large part of this country and if
this prospect goes through I'll get to see a lot more of it.

> Lets not carry things too far.  Best thing about Alabama is that it
> fills the gap between Georgia and Mississippi.  Then there's the one
> about the fire at the Governor's Mansion, it burned down to both
> axles. Then there's the one.... Seriously tho, Northern Alabama is
> hilly/mountainous and very pretty. Its a swell place. I have no idea
> about housing prices or the like, and although I have driven through
> Anniston on a couple of occasions I can not speak to its character
> as far as industrial etc etc.  Hugh? Can you help on that one?

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)

1964 Spitfire4            BFC25720L (In "Teething" Mode right now)
1966 TR4A                CT72398L (Waiting for garage space to start teardown)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Suspension just about ready to install)