RE: RE:Ammeter

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: RE:Ammeter
From: "Hooper, Mark" <Hooper@alex.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 10:26:38 -0400
Hi Ed:

Ouch !!!

I'm only 35. But it is the two door model with all the sporty bits added
on. It bears almost no resemblance to the 4 door lump. I find it very
useful for traffic jams. The TR drove me nuts with the clutching in
bumper-to-bumper traffic. This way I idle in air-conditioned comfort and
listen to classical and avoid my apoplectic fits of rage of a
year-or-two ago. Then the TR is for cruising on the lakeshore to the
countryside, or down to the yacht club. (haw haw says the pompous
bastard!!) No really, the wife would do something dreadful to me if I
sold the Regal; she really likes the car.

Mark Hooper
hooper@alex.com