Re: Ammeter

To: ArthurK101@aol.com
Subject: Re: Ammeter
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 13:50:45 -0700
Cc: bschwart@pacbell.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I have an Idiot light in my Spit and when it comes on, I know I have
only a few minutes to make it to the nearest "Shucks" or "Kragen" or
"Checker" Auto Supply store and replace the Lifetime warranty Lucas
Alternator before the whole system goes dead!!!

Joe Curry

--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer