Re: TR6 Slave Cylinder

To: Martin Libhart <mlibhart@feist.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 Slave Cylinder
From: Steve Chandler <chand@primenet.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 1998 08:02:10 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Martin, there is no spring in the slave cylinder per se. The piston is
returned by the spring in the clutch. The throw out bearing is always
slightly in contact with the clutch fingers (somebody correct me if I am
wrong here). I think maybe your release bearing is starting to wear out,
and that is the noise you can here.

steve

--
Steve Chandler - Chandler-O'Bagy Associates stevec@rtd.com