Re: TR6 orig tire size

To: Brian Ricker <brianr@mvp.net>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR6 orig tire size
From: Rodney Orr <rodney@mindoro.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 1998 09:05:55 -0600
Brian,
If original, the tires should be 185R/80.  I think Dunlops (called G800? -
I'll have to check my BMIHT certificate) were the standard equipment tire,
while Michelins were an option.  Both had redlines.  If the paint is
original and yellow, it should be Jasmine - Mimosa came later.  Let us hear
more about your car when you get it home.
Regards,
Rod.  '70 TR6  CC55899L