Re: More TR6 Zenith mixture "adjusters"

To: TR6 list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: More TR6 Zenith mixture "adjusters"
From: Jim Davis <jhdavis@fiac.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 1998 22:33:14 -0400
Jim,
According to Haynes' Z-S manual, this screw was used to "lean out" a new engine
(or carbs) and should be fully "in" after run-in. You would have to have a CO2
meter to notice any difference in the mixture, however since the late Z-S's seem
to run to the lean side, I would make sure this screw is screwed all the way in.

Hope this helps,
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO