FS Eye Ball vents

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: FS Eye Ball vents
From: Chris Oliver <coliver@sprintmail.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 1998 22:39:13 -0400
Going through a box of misc parts, I came across three eyeball vents for
a GT6.  These are good used vents.  I have no idea if there is a demand
out there or not, so let me know, they are doing me no good and I would
like to pass them on to someone who cna use them.  I would prefer to
trade, I need the passenger side dash finisher, the long "L" shaped
padded piece that follows the contour of the wood dash in a Spit.  would
it be possible to recover the finisher?  Thanks, Chris.