RE: More TR6 Zenith mixture "adjusters"

To: "'jaltman@altlaw.com'" <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Subject: RE: More TR6 Zenith mixture "adjusters"
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 17:17:30 -0600
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>

Actually it is addressed in the Bentley. (I now cause I was just reading it
last night). It is used to adjust the CO content when fine tuning the carb
for emissions. I believe its use requires a fairly precise setup of the
mixture (using the needle adjustment) to begin with.

( No I don't read the Bentley as a form of literature - I was working on my
carbs this weekend and recall that particular section :-)

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada