LBC security device

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: LBC security device
From: "Theodore R. Stevens" <stevens@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 08:35:55 -0400
At the recent Richmond Triumph Register show there was an early TR6 with
what looked like a period security accessory:  It consisted of 2 tubular
steel sections, one of which went over the gearshift lever, and one over
the (raised) handbrake lever.  The 2 sections were connected with a locking
bar.  I vaguely recall there being lettering on the device, but I don't
remember what it said.  I imagine it was a brand name.

Looked like it would be a pretty effective deterrent against joyriders.
---
Ted Stevens     stevens@erols.com
74 TR6          Gaithersburg, MD