Re: was Re: TR3a mystery fuse etc - now gaskets

To: amiller@JetForm.com
Subject: Re: was Re: TR3a mystery fuse etc - now gaskets
From: JAMES_S_WALLACE@HP-Canada-om1.om.hp.com
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 08:28:54 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
     Andrew,
     I think the $5.00 "admin fee" is the fee charged to have them charge
     you the 7% GST. Good tip - thanks.
     Jim Wallace
     Ottawa

Subject: was Re: TR3a mystery fuse etc - now gaskets
Author:  Non-HP-amiller (amiller@JetForm.com) at HP-USA,mimegw5
Date:    26/05/98 7:40 AM

I recently re-veneered my dash and in the process replace the rubber
gaskets on all the gauges.  VB was in the $2.95-4.95 range.  XKS
unlimited were in the $0.50-0.90 range. XKS also carries the hardware
fittings etc. etc.

http://www.xks.com/

no financial interest (apart from the $17.00 spent - includes a supply
for my local garage)

for Canadian listers - the guy on the phone had no problem labeling the
envelope "Industrial samples" (GST/Duty free), somehow I can't take the
$1.67 GST and $5.00 admin fee on $20 worth of "rubber bands"

Andrew
78 Spitfire