was Re: TR3a mystery fuse etc - now gaskets

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: was Re: TR3a mystery fuse etc - now gaskets
From: Andrew Miller <amiller@JetForm.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 07:40:38 -0400
Cc: "'JAMES_S_WALLACE@HP-Canada-om1.om.hp.com'" <JAMES_S_WALLACE@HP-Canada-om1.om.hp.com>

I recently re-veneered my dash and in the process replace the rubber
gaskets on all the gauges.  VB was in the $2.95-4.95 range.  XKS
unlimited were in the $0.50-0.90 range. XKS also carries the hardware
fittings etc. etc.

http://www.xks.com/

no financial interest (apart from the $17.00 spent - includes a supply
for my local garage)

for Canadian listers - the guy on the phone had no problem labeling the
envelope "Industrial samples" (GST/Duty free), somehow I can't take the
$1.67 GST and $5.00 admin fee on $20 worth of "rubber bands"

Andrew
78 Spitfire