Re: TR3a mystery fuse etc.

To: JAMES_S_WALLACE@HP-Canada-om1.om.hp.com
Subject: Re: TR3a mystery fuse etc.
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 12:41:00 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: amace@unix2.nysed.gov, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Mon, 25 May 1998 JAMES_S_WALLACE@HP-Canada-om1.om.hp.com wrote:

>      It's quite a bit thicker than that - it was either rubber, like an
>      O-ring, or black foam, but it's so decomposed I can't tell which. It
>      seems like it must have provided a bit of a cushion between the bezel
>      and the glass. But now, it looks as if it's melted, and it's turned
>      into little chunks of solid black stuff.

How about a rubber band then?  I bet that there's one that would fit in
one of those assortment boxes.

However I think you can get the gasket from any of the big 3 suppliers.
Moss only shows one on the picture and the word description is a bit dumb,
but I think they're what you want.

On my TR4 the gaskets were papery.  They might get replaced with rubber to
avoid rattling anyway.

-Malcolm
'62 TR4