RE: TRF Backorder

To: "'Joe Curry'" <spitlist@gte.net>, "'Phil Smith'" <smith007@mindspring.com>
Subject: RE: TRF Backorder
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 08:41:53 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Phil and Joe,

I've had (am still having) the same experience. Ordered pretty much a whole
new leather interior back in December. Parts have come in, but the seat
covers and door capping have not. I'd consider canceling and switching as
Joe did, but I'm afraid that the red color wouldn't match with what I've
already received. The only good news is that so much work needs to get done
to the car before I'll use those items that I guess I really shouldn't worry
too much (also, they don't charge the credit card until they ship, so I
haven't really spent anything on them yet).

Dave Moag
77 Spitfire
62 TR3B (largely in boxes now)