Re: Parts Car Price

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, DPoole1272@aol.com
Subject: Re: Parts Car Price
From: "jay pollmann" <thorfinnxx@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 08:38:27 PDT
I don't think you could possibly insult him since I've seen running
spits for sale for 500 bucks...If you have to tow it away and aren't
sure about what works and what doesn't, you could be getting ripped even
if you offer a hundred...It's not getting any nicer sitting under a
tree, he can't expect too much...