TRF Backorder

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TRF Backorder
From: smith007@mindspring.com (Phil Smith)
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 08:10:04 -0500
Back in December, during the Winter sale, I ordered some Min Lite Replicas
for my TR6 from TRF.I still have not received them yet? Has anyone who
ordered them gotten theirs yet, or are they also still on back order.
Thinking about cancelling order and going thru Dick Berger and Vic. Brit.
                       I have received everything from my order, except the
wheels. I ordered enough to receive a 30% discount. If I cancel the wheel
order will TRF go back and recharge me for receiving the other parts at 30%
off.

  Phil Smith
    69 TR6
    " More Dreams Than Money "