RE: Dismantling TR3B Thermostat Housing

Subject: RE: Dismantling TR3B Thermostat Housing
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 10:18:32 -0400charset="ISO-8859-1"
When I was pulling mine apart I used a small piece of wood inserted from
the front to act as a lever to push the sending unit out of the housing.
VERY GENTLY...  just make sure that the lever's pressure point on the
sending unit is centered so that you don't force it sideways.

No suggestions on question #2

Carl