Fwd: problem

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fwd: problem
From: larry hooven <dirty_howi@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 10:42:05 -0700 (PDT)
this came through my website e-mail, please respond to mike directly
thanks in advance.

---mike stahl <mstahl@dvsdghse.com> wrote:

> Dirty Howi,
>         My name is Michael Stahl and I live in Barstow, Ca. I have a
1965
> Triumph Spitfire II, and the electrical is killing me.  I'll try to
explain
> without confusing you and I.  When I turn the key to the on
possition I am
> getting power to the wire that runs from the coil to the
distributor, But
> when I turn the key over I loose power to that wire and the engine
will just
> turn and turn without starting,,,,but,, as soon as I let the key go
and
> regain that power to that wire the engine starts.  Am I lost or did
I do
> something wrong or is it my somewhat electrical ignorance.  If you
could
> E-Mail me a possible solution or give me a phone call I would realy
> appreciate it.  Thank you for your time.
>

> Respectfully,
>
> Michael J. Stahl Jr.

==
larry, 1979 spitfire fm99248u awaiting more bits and pieces...

on the web at http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/9311  _NEW AND
IMPROVED_ FASTER PICCYS

No Plan Ever Survives The First Contact Intact.