Re: tr4 clutch

To: ALAN.EYES@monsanto.com
Subject: Re: tr4 clutch
From: ArthurK101 <ArthurK101@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 12:04:16 EDT
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Alan, as far as I know the two clutches are not compatible without
modifications. But since I have not done this myself nor come across anything
which details the exact procedures- I am going to send this to the Triumph
list for some other opinions.

Folks, anyone have any experience/solutions for the problem below?
Thanks
Art Kelly