Re: FS: 64 Spitfire 4

To: Ross Vincenti <RVincenti@lbfc.com>
Subject: Re: FS: 64 Spitfire 4
From: Martin Libhart <mlibhart@feist.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 13:33:05 -0500
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Oh no, say it ain't so, Ross!!  I still remember your story about the trip up
the pacific coast highway (if I remember correctly) following completion of the
restoration.  Oh well, good luck with the sale - I certainly can't argue with
your choice for a replacement.

Martin Libhart
1970 Spitfire (slowly undergoing in-house frame-off)
1972 TR6 (driver)