74 TR6 for sale

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 74 TR6 for sale
From: "Clif Lines" <lines@stripe.colorado.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 11:53:14 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi All,
I've been lurking on and off the list for awhile, but now have decided to
sell my TR6. It's a 74 that I've owned for about 14 years. I did a partial
restoration shortly after I bought it and it's time for a new BRG paint job
again. I don't drive it a lot, and since it sits outside, I don't really
want to put the money into it just to have it sit. The motor is original
with 79.5K miles, passes emissions with no problem, has O.D., has a new
black interior, and a new top ready for installation. It lives at 5400' in
Boulder and it runs great at 12,000' in Rocky Mountain National Park. I'm
asking $3500. If anyone is interested in a TR6, you can view a few pictures
at
http://stripe.colorado.edu/~lines/tr6.html

Clif Lines http://stripe.colorado.edu/~lines/clif.html
Boulder, Co.