FS: 64 Spitfire 4

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: FS: 64 Spitfire 4
From: "Ross Vincenti" <RVincenti@lbfc.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 10:23 -0800
     Scions -

     I have decided to sell my 64 Spitfire 4 because I found a flawless,
     mint condition, low mileage 74 TR-6 for.......$5,000!  And I bought it
     and have no room for it.

     So, here are the details..

     Body off frame/every nut & bolt restoration completed March '97.
     Bright red with black interior.  Only 2,500 miles or so since
     completion.  Virtually everything is new, motor and trans rebuilt
     (motor has upgrades too numerous to list here),new harness, new wires,
     new tires, leather seats w/ correct white piping, etc., etc.

     The car runs terrific, sounds great, drives very nice and looks
     outstanding.  Gets lots of comments and thumbs up.  Total investment
     is about $9,500 not including the car itself.  Plenty of photos to
     verify what was done, etc.  The car is located in the city of Costa
     Mesa in Southern California. I'd like to get $7,750 for it, and given
     its condition and the scarcity of the early Spitfires I think that's a
     reasonably fair price.  So, if interested please e-mail me direct at:

     rvincenti@lbfc.com

     or call me at (714) 541-5378 ext. 7559 daytime or (714) 557-0479
     evening.

     Ross D. Vincenti
     64 Spitfire 4
     64 Porsche 356C Coupe