RE: TR6 - Head Modifications

To: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Subject: RE: TR6 - Head Modifications
From: Aaron Johnson <sugar@holly.ColoState.EDU>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 08:23:17 -0600 (MDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Paeco still exists but is one of the most expensive parts suppliers
around, for both lbc's and race cars.  I would try and find another
supplier.

Milling the head is one the bests way to immprove the commpression on a
TR6.  Using different pistons would be a large amount of work compared to
a quick skim of the head.

aaron