Re: TR 250/TR5 door mirror

To: aephoto <aephoto@netacc.net>
Subject: Re: TR 250/TR5 door mirror
From: Joseph Sholtes <joeiv@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 22:30:59 -0400
Cc: Triumph Owners <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Al,

   I saw Brian's TR 4a (and it is a very nice car, Brian) and yes it is a TR 250
mirror.  I bought one for mine from TRF, and I guess I was lucky to do it
when I did.  It is exactly the same as the one I took off, except for it wasn't
pitted ;^).   I'm sorry I can't say if VB's is good, but caveat emptor with
those
guys, sometimes they have excellent stuff, sometimes junk.  Check out Moss,
they are generally more dependable.

                                             JOE IV
                                             TR 250
                                    WALLINGFORD, CT. USA