Re: Upcoming Shows

To: <agostinihp@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Upcoming Shows
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 16:37:57 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Nice story, Hector.  Mine is in the same condition.  I do not open the hood
when showing it, because that area has never been restored.   It does have
new paint, and I have done a pretty good job of restoring the interior.
Let me put it to you this way:  If you have poor eyesight and you don't
come closer than 20 feet, my car looks great.

Sumner