RE: TR-6 PI question

To: "'Erik Quackenbush'" <erik.quackenbush@scala.com>
Subject: RE: TR-6 PI question
From: Chris Bullock <Chris.Bullock@vtxix.slg.eds.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 16:18:55 -0400
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Erik,

I believe the cutout switch was only installed on
the later years (73 - 75 UK?).  I don't have one on
my car (1970 150 bhp) but I've seen pics of
it and (for RHS) is mounted on the LH bulkhead,
right about where you have it as I remember.  I'll
check my books tonight to verify.  Egil could probably
set us straight on this one, though.

/Chris

Chris Bullock
Burlington, Vermont