Upcoming Shows

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Upcoming Shows
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 09:46:47 -0400
For those of you within driving distance of Eastern Massachusetts, the car
shows on the lawn at the Museum of Transportation in Brookline are worth
going to.  Here are the ones of interest:

MG Day -- June 14th

TRIUMPH Day -- July 12th

British Car Day -- July 19th

I've gone the past few years to Triumph Day, but just parked the TR-3 in
the parking lot.  This year I'm showing it.  It's a "driver" that will
never win any prizes, but what the heck.

Admission to the field includes admission to the museum, well worth seeing.
 There is more info on their web site for anyone interested.

Sumner Weisman
62 TR-3B