Re: TR-6 PI question

To: erik.quackenbush@scala.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR-6 PI question
From: dstauffa@csc.com
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 13:11:26 -0700
Eric,

That's pretty much where it goes.  If you want an exact location I can
forward that to you later.  Did you get the little spring bracket that
mounts on the firewall and holds the cutoff?  For the correct wiring, see
the Bentley manual; my car is still stripped down to the shell, so I can't
help much there.

Actually, I beleive the cutoff only came on later PI TR6's.

If you have any other questions, please contact me.

Dave,
San Diego, Ca
1970 TR6 PI  CP51649

Anyone out there who has an original TR-6 PI? My car was converted
to PI and the PO didn't install an interial cutout switch for the fuel
pump. I've obtained one and would like to know where and how it should
be mounted for 'originality'. Right now I've just got it stuck to the
firewall behind the wiper motor.
Thanks,
-Erik

--
Erik Quackenbush N3ZVC, IC Engineering Manager, Scala R&D
http://www.scala.com