Tr6 balljoint nut size?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Tr6 balljoint nut size?
From: Joe Merone <jmerone@rocketmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 06:58:35 -0700 (PDT)
Good morning all:

Re-assembling the new front end on Trevor came to a
abrupt halt last night with the discovery that
Special Interest failed to send any new nyloc nuts
with my new balljoints.  No huge deal but no time to
run out to the hardware store either... Seinfeld was
coming on in a little while!

I'll pick some up on the way home from work tonight
but don't have the old ones with me and I don't know
the correct size off hand.  Does anyone?  All I
remember is that they're quite large and have a fine
thread.

Please e-mail me directly as I'm a digest subscriber
and want to find out asap and avoid buying two of
everything.  I've done that before.  Thanks.

Joe Merone
CF18928