Re: TR6 Oil Burner

To: "Robert M. Lang" <LANG@ISIS.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: TR6 Oil Burner
From: karen hakala & tim hutchisen <hakhutch@megalink.net>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 19:42:21 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, peb3@cornell.edu
Thanks to all listers for they're info.This is what the outcome of my
oil-burner was; Disconnected the oil feed kit that was added prior to
rebuilding the head and drove it over 100 miles today ,( beautiful day in Maine
today ) ,top down and very little oil burning. Apparently with the feed kit,
too much oil on the top end. It turned 90000 miles today and never ran better.
A rebuild will be on the horizon but I think we prolonged it this week. If it
wasn't for this forum I'd have a motor torn apart (in my livingroom) by now.
Thanks again to all who responded.

Tim Hutchisen
CC57787 1971

"Shine she may but run she must"