Re: Bondmobiles

To: <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Bondmobiles
From: "David Hill" <David_J_Hill@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 19:32:30 +0100
>From memory only, Bond's cars were......

(B)Supercharged bentley with Mulliner coachwork, called the 'locomotive'.
(B) Aston Martin DBIII, in 'Goldfinger'.
(M) Sunbeam Alpine, in 'Dr. No'.
(M) Triumph Stag-when posing as Peter Franks in 'Diamonds are Forever'
(M) Mustang Mach One (?) on two wheels in 'Diamonds'.
(B) Studillac-getting a lift from Leiter in 'Diamonds'.
(M) Lotus Esprit-submarine in 'OHMSS' (Roger Moore)
(M) Aston Martin DBS V8  (P. Brosnan, don't know the title).

Also featured....
(M&B) Yellow Rolls Royce Silver Ghost in 'Goldfinger'
(M) Some US car (got squashed) and a Pickup in 'Goldfinger'.
(M) That lovely white drophead (Toyota?), in 'You Only Live Twice'.
(M) Mini Moke-big explosion scene in same.
(B) White 20s Mercedes Benz in 'Moonraker'
(B) Red Alfa Romeo -run off road by Drax in 'Moonraker'.
(M) Little Nellie-autogyro in 'You Only Live Twice'.

B=book, M=movie
That's all I can recall, now who's going to fill in the gaps?

By the way, any I've got wrong are allowed-it's my birthday:-)

Cheers,
Dave Hill