Bumper originality

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Bumper originality
From: "Scott Decker" <sdecker@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 11:58:03 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"

My GT6+ has an unusual front and rear bumper configuration I'm trying to
figure out.  There is an inverted u-shaped chrome bar on top of and
connected to the front (stock) bumper, and the same arrangement on the back
connecting the two rear corner bumpers.  None of the books, pictures,
previous GT6's I've owned, or any I've ever seen personally have these.

What I'm trying to figure out is if these were somehow factory, dealer
installed, or just add on's from a PO.  FWIW, they look very good, and match
the look of the car very well.  In other words, they don't look to be
aftermarket.

Feel free to post to the list, or to my e-mail directly if already covered
here somewhere.

TIA all,

Scott Decker
70 GT6+ KC79034L