Re: Junkyards in Sunrise Fl

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Junkyards in Sunrise Fl
From: pmyall@istar.ca
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 08:15:46 -0700
Sunrise is indeed adjacent Fort Lauderdale Fl.  I don't about junkards
(I'm in Toronto) but do know British Automotive.  They are lctaed at 429
N W 1st Ave, just north and west by a couple blocks each way of the
performing arts centre downtown.  They are a ather & son team - Gordon
and Gordon!  They specialize in MG & Triumph and could certainly direct
to a junkyard if there is one nearby.  Their ph # is 954 763 3080 and
their zip code is 33301.

Hope this helps.

Peter