Aussie Rebuild Kit Report

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Aussie Rebuild Kit Report
From: Dee Jackson <dee_jackson@gilbarco.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 07:50:22 -0400
Folks,

Thanks to all who offered advice on my rebuild kit.  I went ahead and
used it last night based on several of the responses.  All the seals fit
properly with the exception of the small o-ring that is sandwiched
between the reservoir and the body, which is too large.  Oh, well.
>From all I've gathered, PBR is a reputable company with a reliable
product.  It would appear that the kit from VB should be avoided.

Time will tell whether I've made the right decision.  At least I'm
switching to DOT 5 so the paint won't disappear if it does leak. ;-)

D.

yesterday I wrote:

>I just received a brake master cylinder rebuild kit that was made by
PBR

--
Dee Jackson              Ph. 336-547-5007
Gilbarco Inc.             Fax 336-547-5234