Re: Another bodywork question

To: Roger Helman <rogerh@digimation.com>
Subject: Re: Another bodywork question
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 08 May 1998 10:19:45 -0700
Cc: triumph listserv <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Roger,
A lot of cracks are caused by "too hot" of a mixture when hardener is
applied.  The stuff hardens too fast and at an uneven rate throughout.
This allows the filler to have pockets that are not of the same
consistancy anc can crack due to changes in temperature and stress.

Joe Curry

--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer