Damson TR6 / Wheel Painting

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Damson TR6 / Wheel Painting
From: ewcorco@erenj.com
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 16:18:45 +0100
Dumb question, I know, but is the color Damson closer to purple or
burgundy?  I've seen several TR6s recently which are definitely not Signal
Red, but are more of a wine color and was curious, since nothing matching
that description is listed in the catalogs (other than maybe Damson).

Question 2 - I'm finishing a set of spare wheels for the car and, since I
know several of you out there have just done that, is there a paint that I
could use for the inside (brake-side) of the wheel that would be less apt
to deteriorate from the brake dust?

Thanks in advance.

Ned Corcoran
1971 TR6