Electrical woes...

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Electrical woes...
From: "S. Smart" <75270.3703@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 14:47:49 -0400

I have to admit, this isn't a burning problem (compared to, say,
keeping the clutch hydraulics working!!).  It's just when you go
through all the work of rebuilding your interior and start playing
with the electricals, enquiring minds want to know what some of
miscellaneous bits do under there.

scott s.