Re: Electrical woes...

To: "McCoy Reed" <mccoy@moonflower.uark.edu>, <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Electrical woes...
From: "Lawrence R Zink" <zink@pdq.net>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 01:29:12 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Look under the seats, I bet that the previous owner disconnected them,
because they are so damn annoying.  You cannot set anything in the passenger
seat without buckling up the seat belt to stop the buzzer.  This is one of
the reasons they quit installing them on cars. That and almost everyone
wound up unplugging them.  So it was a waste of money and time to install
them.

Larry Zink
1964 Spitfire4 Mk1 (never had it, never will)
Houston, Texas