Re: leather vs. wood

To: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Subject: Re: leather vs. wood
From: "\"Mr. Mike\" Passaretti" <passaretti@sol.med.ge.com>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 09:45:33 -0500
Cc: triumphs mail list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>

    Gregory>    Definitely wood especially for your `3A. Le
    Gregory> Carra makes a REAL NICE 4 spoker which will look
    Gregory> dynamite in your car...

    Gregory>    Trust me :)... I'm an artist:*)........

Does anyone make an aftermarket wheel for the TR's (4 in
particular) which retains the horn push or replaces it with
something relatively aesthetic?  I've been looking, and
although I like the Momo and Moto-Lita wheels, I haven't
found one that allows me to have my Triumph-badged horn
push (which I like for some strange reason).  In fact a lot
of them seem to have no provision for horns at all.  Maybe
I just don't have the right catalogues?

                                                        -MM