Re: Vickie Brit dashboards and gauge bezels

To: Scott Decker <sdecker@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Vickie Brit dashboards and gauge bezels
From: Edward Hamilton <hamilton@ptd.net>
Date: Wed, 06 May 1998 18:03:10 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Scott,
While I can't say with certainty that the gauge bezels are interchangeable, I
would suspect that they are.  There is another solution.  My '80 Spit had the
painted black bezels.  About thirty seconds with a few cotton balls and some
acetone removed the paint -- revealing nice shinny chrome bezels.  Acetone, by
the way, can be found in your bathroom.  Its in the bottle labeled "Nail Polish
Remover."

Best regards,
Ed Hamilton