FW: TR4 Speedometer

To: "'epurcel@bellsouth.net'" <epurcel@bellsouth.net>
Subject: FW: TR4 Speedometer
From: "Linda Long (IM)" <LLong@Kollmorgen.com>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 21:16:13 -0400
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>

> ----------
Ed,
My 64TR4 w/OD has 1184 on the face.  I'm not the original owner so who
knows the history here.  Interestingly tho, like another lister said, my
speedo reads about 20 percent more than I'm really going.  I tend to go
with or less than the traffic flow so it isn't an issue for me.

bye for now

Tom Long

64TR4
68TR250