Paint matching

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Paint matching
From: msecres@ibm.net
Date: Sun, 03 May 1998 19:09:16 -0400
Yo, triumphers ...

Small quandry.  My GT6 was resprayed white by the P-O, but I have no
information on the color, and I would like to do some touch up here and
there.  As you know, there are a million shades of white, and I've tried
about five at this point without a match.  Can I hit it on the head
somehow?  One auto paint shop has a color "scanner," but the dude said
(yeah, he was a dude)that it was viable only for a base coat/clear coat
finish, which is not what I have.  Suggestions?
--
Martin Secrest
73 GT6