RE: Paint matching

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Paint matching
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 12:36:55 +0100
I once had a midget in some shade of old english white. I never got a
colour to match. White is about the worst colour to match. Take the
chance, it will save you about a zillion car washs, white is also the
worst colour to keep reasonably clean. Spray it in a colour that makes
the car look good.
Gernot