Re: Paint matching

To: msecres@ibm.net
Subject: Re: Paint matching
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 03 May 1998 16:36:15 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Martin, You have hit upon the quandary that many a used car buyer has
experienced.  To my knowledge, there is no possible way to know for sure
what you have.  Now you have the justification to respray the whole car
with an original color.  Then you'll know in the future.  However, when
you do, write down and archive the paint code.  The next owner (if there
is ever one) will love you for it.  Then you won't be a DPO, but rather
a GPO (great previous owner).

Joe Curry

--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer