Re: TR6

To: Steven Allen <sallen@ms.com>
Subject: Re: TR6
From: JONATHAN LOPEZ <lopezje@bulldog.georgetown.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 16:41:55 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Steven:
A tr6 CAN be used everyday.  I bought mine my second year in college at
UCLA and used it through out.  For one of the years I was forced to
commute from home which is a good hour away.  As long as you change the
oil and get it serviced as the miles pile on- no problem.  When I got the
car it had 55 thousand miles on it and now it has 83.  I feel terrible
about it, but it is the only car I have.  So far I had to replace the
clutch, tires, fuel pump, and front brakes.  But that is about it.  I have
probably spent an average of about 700 to 1000 a year on maintenance, but
that figure can go down if you do the work yourself.

just my two cents

jonathan lopez
'74 TR6