TR6

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR6
From: Steven Allen <sallen@ms.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 16:28:39 -0500
I am wondering if this is the best place to get info and questions for
TR6's.
I am also looking for oppinions on whether the TR6 is a car that could
be used everyday.

I've always liked the tr6 and have been thinking about purchasing one
now that I think I could afford it.  Also, how much maintenance will it
take.  I've seen plenty of cars that are rebuilt top to bottom and am
not sure if that's good or bad.  Does a rebuilt engine perform as well
or better than original?
I've heard that the carberators are so touchy that they need to be
adjusted very often, is it true and can I do it by myself?  (Yes, I am
handy).   Also I've heard the rears sagged.  True or false, does it
cause damage? how can you prevent it?

Thanks,

Steve