Re: Hardtop Storage

To: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Subject: Re: Hardtop Storage
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 09:40:50 -0800
Cc: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Carl,
Do I understand correctly that you hoisted the body tub up to the garage
rafters?  If I am correct, Iwould caution anyone doing this.  Most
garage rafters wre designed to support the roof and little else.
Pulling up things like bikes, tools and the occasional TR hardtop won't
put too much strain on the superstructure, but a car tub might.  I'd
hate to read in the paper that a man's garage colapsed and buried him
and his Triumph.

Regards,
Joe Curry

--